Today
We were working on a piece of assignment on a piece of butcher paper. Just as the tutor announced that we have to hand in our work, we had not finished and were trying to rush to finish it. Then the tutor said, "the last group to hand in their work will have to treat the whole class to lunch on 31st nov....." Just as we were scampering to finish our work and I was rather panicky for fearing to be the last group.... One of my classmates mumbled to the group, " where got nov 31st...." As I stood up to hand in my work, true indeed, I was the last group to hand in, but was taken in that we had to treat the whole class to lunch.... While some are oblivious to the joke, some of them just grin and smile....
2nd November 2009
This is the 1st time I've seen how sweets can be used to divide people into groups.... The tutor gave us a bag of sweets and we have to choose 1 of the many varieties... After which, we had to group ourselves according to the flavour and variety of the sweet!!!!!
1st November 2009
Nothing happening on my birthday, it's just like any other day, just that my family with my 2 aunts chose to dine in a vegetarian restaurant for dinner.
30th October 2009
Met up with Ms Grape to go for a short getaway, to relax, unwind and engage in retail therapy.
29th October 2009
Quite sad that my friends and I are going our ways.... We are being separated into smaller tutorial groups.... The things that we will miss (photos uploaded in due time)