Monday, October 05, 2009

Stick in the Mud

Well, well, well..... I'm going to put in the hard work to make sure my blog will NOT hit the record low of last month's post- 3 posts in Sept 09.... I've to make sure it undergoes a major revamp to stay alive even I'm really tied up (with masking tape) with my busy schedule.... There are some interesting incidents which I'll like to share but yet as the days goes, it gets forgotten....

Early this morning, I was at Outram Park taking NEL to class.... It just reminds me of the hectic and busy Raffles interchange, you could hear the sound of the irritating heels rushing here and there, so much so that I observed a heel that was left behind by the commuters.... Must we really walk that fast till our soles of the shoes drop?

These few days had been the most disastrous days so far, I was put to a tutorial group in which the tutor was a LKK....... Being chinese educated, he cannot deliver well, that's not all, we're not allowed to go toilets throughout the day, maybe we should each get a plastic bag.... Today, he humiliated a lady in front of the 30 odd adults, the lady was coughing non-stop and I offered a lozenges but the tutor digress from his teaching to ask the lady to cover her mouth with a tissue if she keeps coughing, he even demonstrate how to use the tissue when coughing, to a certain extent, he asked if anyone in the class had a mask to spare for the coughing lady.... Ironically, another classmate had a mask prepared in her handbag..... OMG, if I were that coughing lady, I would die from embarrassment..... Then, he spotted some of us using HP during lesson, he threatens to confiscate our phones if he sees us sms-ing..... Worst of all, we are not allowed to touch our pens at all, even at the slightest cue of writing down important notes, it's a strict no-no.... When someone is looking down and is writing, he would think that the person is dozing off and said not to zzz in his class, but the actual fact is that noobody is zzz-ing, and the whole class is totally and extremely puzzled as to who's the zzz-ing log.....
Nevertheless, today's the day which I collected fruitful learnings on jigsaw puzzle, the expert group and home-based group come together and present their ideas, but me, being a shy person, I wondered if I did blush right in front of my group mates.