Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Bee in the Train

Early this morning, I was on the train back home after class. As I was dozing off, the young lady sitting next to me alighted and bumped into me. Another lady stood up abruptly! They were looking at the window and there's a bee buzzing round near the window sill... I was rather scared as well but tried to control my fear and look normal to others! The woman changed her seat elsewhere while another alighted!! The 2 seats were empty for a stop after which at the next stop, 2 men came in and sat down. They were unaware of the bee behind them when the bee flew to one of the man's collar. I didn't alert the man fearing that I would be the next victim, however, a young man who was standing gesture to him that he has a bee on the collar.... Haha, anyway, I alighted soon after the bee came to a still on the window sill and thankfully I acted normal...