I was walking on the street towards home when I heard a car’s repeated honking. It caught my attention, and it’s a big black Estima horning at the Honda Accord. The Accord had stopped to give way to oncoming traffic. The Estima keep horning and horning. Then the Accord wind down the windows and out came a hand of a white long sleeve shirt pointing the middle finger at the Estima. Oh man…. Such a daring act, I thought to myself. After the oncoming traffic, the Accord drove into the carpark, the Estima zoomed to alight his car with the Accord, stilling honking his horn, I was watching everything from a far corner. They stopped at the roadside with the 2 drivers still inside their car, they were like having a conversation, I was waiting for a ‘nice’ show to start, but to my disappointment, they drove off after a while and I headed back home.
I was having lunch at a AMK coffeeshop that sells excellent lor-mee. I hogged a table which could sit about 8 people. While sitting down to wait for my scrumptious bowl of mee, a lady came over and asked if I was alone, I looked at her and nodded, she then stacked 2 chairs opposite me for her toddler and was about to share the table with me. It was then I noticed she was ex-actress, Huang Shu Fang. Oh man, I was feeling a bit excited yet acting nonchalant coz I’ll be eating with a ex-celebrity on the same table and it’s also once in a lifetime chance yet I dun wanna act like a crazy fan of hers…. At the same time, my mee was here and I was about to tuck in. My eyes was stealing glance at Huang to make sure I’m not mistaken. Then her husband came along and questioned her, “why sit here, how to eat our food later?” They then moved off to another empty table. Haha, I missed the chance of a lifetime…