I was engrossed with Olympics opening, therefore missed the blog dated 08/08/2008.
Beijing Welcomes You
Singers:
陈天佳
刘欢
那英
孙燕姿
孙悦
王力宏
韩红
周华健
梁咏琪
羽泉
成龙
任贤齐
蔡依林
孙楠
周笔畅
韦唯
黄晓明
韩庚
汪峰
莫文蔚
谭晶
陈奕迅
阎维文
戴玉强
王霞
李双松
廖昌永
林依轮
张娜拉
林俊杰
阿杜
容祖儿
李宇春
黄大炜
陈坤
谢霆锋
韩磊
徐若瑄
费翔
汤灿
林志玲
张梓琳
张靓颖
许茹芸
伍思凯
5566
F.I.R
My $8m millionaire dream crashed like fragile glass. Wahaha....
TODAY, I visited my uncle (father’s brother) at his house after his cardio operation, at the same time, I had fun with baby Ashley there, I can’t help it how she mimic playing basketball which looked a little like Patapon’s character, or rather praying to god in heaven, it really tickle me and she kept showing me her bedroom with her tiny bolsters, pillows and baby little Barney lying on the king’s bed. After that, I met up with mum-to-be pk aka Mrs. Tern for dinner. We had lots to talk about, she was carrying baby Jade and EDD is about end October, which might coincide with my birthday. Oh man!!!! Age is really catching up with me, just can’t believe how time passes that fast for me. I’ve yet to complete “something” meaningful, I’m still procrastinating even though I’m slacking and living happily, but I know these happy days are nearing soon…. Throughout dinner, we centered our conversation about this Russian girl, Julia, from what I gathered, she’s Miss WHY… I just can’t help it but to laugh heartily when pk told me those interesting yet weird stories that are happening at SBA. Oh man, thanks I left just in time, if not I’ll go bonkers facing those weirdo colleagues. Hmmm, pk is focusing on how to be the most wonderful mum on earth which I think she will be. Anyway, I’m also looking forward to arrival of baby Jade.
SOME DAYS BACK, I was tidying up my room but I keep noticing traces of FR notes in post-it notes. I transformed my room entirely during that exam period in May, somehow, I dunno why those notes are still lying around even though I hid them (and I mean everything!) in a “dubious” corner of my room. They somehow managed to reappear when my time is up. They seems to be reminding me that my results will be out anytime and happy days will soon be over, and also to determine whether I get on in life on remain status quo as a student. Anyway, now that I’ve really TIDY up my room, I hope that I really DID dispose of those post-it notes. Pls, pls, I really hoping things will turn out well.