I dreamt of Mr. FR. A terrible nightmare.
I dreamt of my bro striking 4D but in reality he doesn’t gamble.
Looks like I'm back to having nightmares, but ironically, I broke away from the spate of nightmares when I try to wake up early in the morning and not sleep till late morning.
Recent Futile Self Improvement
I realized I don’t know how to add any message when I fwd a mail in yahoo. I tried to fwd a hotmail and wanted to add some note, but somehow I found myself not knowing how to do it.... WTF.... I type then the sentence disappear.....
I realized all my yahoo contacts stored in hotmail disappear.
Friday & Saturday
The whole village attended Sexy’s birthday at SAFRA chalet over the weekend. It was a rare time that all of us managed to get together and discuss about our graduation trip. All of us were kept awake with the company of the mahjong tiles, bugs and carrot were busying playing NDS, leaving us on the mahjong table. We had overnight mahjong session and I was the big winner, but no $$$, only chips….. Sob sob…. Checked out the next morning and went home to “charge” my battery!
Sunday
Went for study session with Fish at lib, but only to find that lib has lots of people and the "shark" (Fish nicknamed her) was rather fierce and efficient, she ushered people who has no seats to our study area, despite those people who didn't really want to share tables with strangers, but Shark was forceful in asking those people to sit down and study there. After lunch, Fish and I got a RED summon from the Shark, saying that we were reserving seats, which was not allowed, then Shark came to tell us to 'evacuate' out seats when going for lunch.
Monday
Attended MSM revision workshop yesterday, throughout the whole day, John was dozing out so obviously that he nearly knocked onto our table behind. After lunch, shopped at and grabbed a twin bar Kit Kat. It was in front of me at class and it was freezing cold, and Kit Kat wore 3 layers of clothing…. Ate during the afternoon tea break sharing it with SH, after which it made me very happy. A chocolate really makes my day. KitKat on top of MSM notes, who's more important??