FIRST
ICP
8.30am class, girls strolling in at 8.45am without any sense of urgency, spotting for fengshui seats, Mr M.N, “Welcome, your highness (with a bow), thank you for gracing my class, I’m your humble servant.”
SECOND
ICP
There was a test a particular where attendance was extremely poor, the next lesson, Mr M.N announced to the class, “those who never take the test last week will have to perform the ‘chicken’ dance for me!”
THIRD
MSM
10 years ago, he’s Mr. John xxx, 10 years later; he’s a Dr John xxx.
10 years ago, he’s Mr. Quek, 10 years later, he’s still Mr. Quek.
ICP
By Mr M.N: I’m going Italy with three big, empty bags. You want anything from there?
I really miss those wonderful and carefree lectures where lecturers will joke and lecture at the same time, good times has ended, and now it’s time to work hard
This MV which I found it esp cool and colourful and the special effect by "the long time no see" F4