So much had happened lately, most of the incidents circled around school...
Flashback for the weeksss
Today
My train passed by a office tower when I see people inside standing around, seems to like that there's a discussion. Went for class as usual, tuning my instrument and saw teacher flipping her stuff on the table. My heart started to thump... Results were out... She handed to me covering the marks and asking me to guess the marks, my face turned pale, I was anxious, the moment has come!!! I flipped over the marking scheme and see the marks. WOW, i passed, thanks god, but songs not too good. Maybe it was a lenient marker, i dunno, but the marks were opposite from my expectations, quite irony... Finally, the peaceful time has come for me to continue learning at a tortoise speed. My train passed by the same office tower again, late at night, but the lights were not out yet, people still working at late night. i wondered if they're happy or sad people. Will i be like them when i stepped in working world?
Thursday (YEsterday)
Dragged myself to school for class, and tried hard to listen to class, but kio beside me was busy falling asleep, I've to elbowed her to remind her to pay attention. Ended the class with some ridiculous news, the security came in and announced a spot check as one of the classmate had lost her handphone. We were not allowed to leave the LT till the search was over. The girl checked each and everybody's bag even the lecturer but seems to be a futile search. My friends and I were sitting there waiting for the queue to eased before going for the check, but after half the class was checked, the girl gave up and broke down, YES!!! We're free to go. Everyone was having a commotion over the matter outside the LT...
Music Free Play: Sh took my phone to transfer some songs, even to the toilet, my phone was with her, doing business, phone still singing, so loud that everybody could hear...
Nice cakes. Today was so special, cheese cake for afternoon break, the baldie lecturer tease it by saying it's the principal's birthday... HA HA
The world is so small. Waiting for the bus to come, saw cai waiting for the bus and she saw another friend, which was kio's sec school friend. She was asking cai for 2 dollar change, and I helped her to change 2 gold coins. Cai's bus came and she boarded, the friend then talked to me, and the 1st question she asked if I was from french class... Oh my god.... it's her, my french class classmate, I didn't know her till she popped the question. Oh, the world is so small, kio's friend and my classmate... i couldn't believe it, my mind was trying figure out where she sat during class, but seems can't figure it out...
Wednesday: Freaking crazy lecturer.
He is very particulare about punctuality. I don't like it! It's supposed to be an adult learning environment, but he locks student out after giving some time allowance. He even tell students who came in late to get out! Fu**ing idiotic personified!!! Who is he to care about our behaviour? During the break, I saw some of my classmates going home, i bet they were late for class and didn't had a chance to go for class. Fiend!
Tuesday: Openly Copied test.
Had a test today to test my memory. No points allocated, I copied openly from my friend. Watched an hour video after the test, only to see handphone lights beaming in the midst of darkness and many heads nodding off.
Monday, Sunday and saturday were the days I spent studying for the test.
Friday
Teacher said that one month had gone and results were not here yet. Again, she asked if i could pass... i chose not to answer her question and remained dumb. In fact, i know that nothing can change the fact that I've already tried my best. So, I', prepared for the worst, if i fail, I would give up on this and switch to another instrument.