Today after work, the sky was grey and thunder and lighting was striking and roaring everywhere. I was walking at the pavement along the road when i could see lightning strike from far away. At a cross junction, I pressed the traffice light repeatedly and in a hurriedly, coz it's gonna rained thunderstorm anytime. I noticed on the opposite side of the road, the street lamps standing tall, birds were lining up on each of the street lamps, what a interesting sight, then I was so engrossed viewing the birds lined up on the street lamps till I almost forgot to cross the road... Thank goodness, I reached a covered building before the rain started to pour. I had lunch before making my way to the library.
Soon it's time to go school. On my way in the train, 1 man was dozing off beside me, he was falling so close to my arm, that I had to jerk my arm to wake him up, if not, I would be like pillow to him...
it rained non-stop throughout the evening. Class ended and it's time to go home.